The challenge will run from Monday, November 18th – Friday, December 13th. During the four weeks, Be Well is challenging UT employees to be physically active by visiting all 10 Smokey statues on campus.
It is recommended that adults get at least 150 minutes of physical activity per week, so to encourage employees to stay active during this time of year, participants will be required to record their “wellness minutes”. Wellness minutes are the amount of time required to get to and from the statues.
- Statues do not have to be visited all within the same day
- Photos are required! Snap a selfie once you arrive at a statue
- If you visit multiple statues in one trip, you only need to record the total time it takes you for the entire trip. Ex: If you visit 4 statues on your lunchbreak and it takes you 30 minutes from start to finish, you will enter “30 minutes for statues #x-#y” in the Wellness Minutes column
- Return this completed form to Be Well by uploading it in the tab below by Friday, December 13th to win a prize
- Prizes will be distributed between 12/16-12/20
- Share your photos on social media using the hashtag #BeWellUTK and tagging @BeWellUTK to be featured in Be Well communications
- All types of physical activity are encouraged (walking, running, biking,etc.)
- All of the statues can be located on UTK Wayfinding.
- Find an accountability partner to visit the statues with together!
- Create some friendly competition within your department to see who can finish first
- Have fun and enjoy the fresh air 😊
1. Visit the link below to download the challenge log:
2. Download the document to your computer
3. Save the document to a folder
4. Reopen the document to access the fillable pdf
Still having trouble? Email email@example.com.
Upload your completed challenge log here.