To facilitate action among faculty and staff to make healthier choices by establishing and maintaining a workplace that encourages environmental and social support for a healthy lifestyle
The Employee Wellness Committee of the University of Tennessee Knoxville (UTK) is a working group dedicated to building a culture of wellness for all employees of UTK. The Council consists of faculty and staff representatives across campus to advise and collaborate in identifying needs, shaping and promoting programs, as well as informing policy to meet the diverse needs of its faculty and staff.
- Identify existing resources and initiatives available for health and wellness for UTK faculty and staff.
- Identify needs in regard to health and wellness of UTK faculty and staff.
- Engage faculty and staff in discussion about employee health and wellness.
- Advocate for institutional support for evidence-based programs and strategies to enhance the health and wellness of UTK faculty and staff.
- Actively represent UTK faculty and staff within their respective areas with regard to issues relating to health and wellness.
If you are interested in joining the committee, please email email@example.com for more information on how to get involved.
|Anderson Olds||Haslam College of Business- Diversity & Community Relations|
|Christie Banks||Herbert College of Agriculture|
|Claire Chernowsky||University Housing|
|Emilie Aslinger||Arts & Sciences Advising Services|
|James Martinez||Educational Leadership & Policy Studies|
|Jamie Blessinger||Corporate & Foundation Engagement|
|JaNay’ Turner||Undergraduate Admissions|
|Jay Price||Facilities Services|
|Jonathan Ramsey||Retirement Services|
|Julianna Tullos||Undergraduate Research|
|Kathleen Modica-Forster||Student Support Services|
|Kelly Kramer||Modern Foreign Languages|
|Lucas Nicely||Office of Information Technology|
|Marcia Lane||Retail, Hospitality, Tourism Management|
|Margy Wirtz-Henry||Kinesiology, Recreation, and Sports Studies|
|Meg Erlewine||Office of Information Technology|
|Teddi Keefer||Financial Aid|
|Tonya Mathes||Nuclear Engineering|